- 11 September 2023 "The document on the restoration of the forest landscape of Armenia" was presented The World Bank, in cooperation with the Ministry of Environment, has published a comprehensive report that assesses the opportunities for landscape restoration in the forestry sector of Armenia and provides a detailed description of the sector's potential. It was developed through a consultative process to inform stakeholders about the current status of the forestry sector, opportunities for improvement and broad benefits.
- 11 September 2023 Minister Hakob Simidyan had a working meeting with the Deputy President of the Republic of Iran Environment Minister Hakob Simidyan had a meeting with the Deputy President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the President of the Environmental Protection Organization of Iran, Ali Salajeghe.
- 11 September 2023 Minister Hakob Simidyan is on a working visit to Tehran Republic of Iran (Tehran) to participate in the international conference on the fight against sand and dust storms. During the visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, the minister is accompanied by deputy minister Tigran Gabrielyan.
- 8 September 2023 Strict control measures continue in the territory of "Sevan" National Park On September 7, as a result of the strict control measures carried out by the special purpose squad of the "Sevan National Park ", 274 illegal crab catchers were taken out of the lake from the coastal part of the "Geghama" recreation area adjacent to the Sevan community and 136 live crabs were returned to the lake.
- 7 September 2023 Deputy Minister Aram Meymaryan received the representatives of the World Bank and Sida delegation Deputy Minister of Environment Aram Meymaryan received Global Ecological Fund (GEF) and Swedish International Development and Cooperation Agency (Sida) "RESILAND. To the representatives of the delegation of the World Bank and Sida in Armenia within the framework of the preparation mission of the Resilient Landscapes Program of Armenia.