- 3 May 2022 Legislative changes Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan reported today at the regular session of the third session of the eighth convocation of the National Assembly on the adoption in the second reading and in full of the draft law "On Amendments to the RA Law "On Hydrometeorological Activities".
- 3 May 2022 Climate characteristics and weather forecast for May Alternation of warm and cold air masses, as well as uneven warming of the Earth's surface, melting of snow in high-altitude areas leads to the emergence of powerful convective currents-strong precipitation is often observed, accompanied by thunderstorms.
- 3 May 2022 A nationwide tree planting will take place on May 7. about 50,000 trees will be planted A nationwide tree planting will take place on May 7. about 50,000 trees will be planted
- 3 May 2022 Nationwide tree planting On the initiative of the Ministry of Environment, on May 7, nationwide tree planting will be carried out throughout the territory of the Republic of Armenia, during which about 15 hectares of forest will be planted in Lori (Tashir Forestry), Aragatsotn ("Aragatsotn Forestry") and Syunik (branch of "Syunik Forestry") regions.
- 2 May 2022 The adoption of the draft Law "On Amendments to the RA Law " On Hydrometeorological Activities" will ensure the harmony of the law with the legal regulations of the EAEU The draft law "On Amendments to the RA Law "On Hydrometeorological Activities" proposes to grant the authorized body the authority to maintain a register of individuals and legal entities providing services in the field of meteorology and weather forecasting.