8 December 2023New regulations to protect the ozone layer will come into effectOn November 24, 2017, the Comprehensive and Extended Partnership Agreement was signed between the Republic of Armenia and the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community and their member states. The road map, which is the result of the signing of that agreement, sets out obligations to restore ozone-depleting substances in the regulation from 2024, which means that the new concepts must be reflected in the Law on the Protection of the Ozone Layer.
7 December 2023Eco-educational workshop "Second life for waste"Dear citizens, On December 15 at 3:30 p.m., the State Museum of Nature of Armenia cordially invites schoolchildren and young people with creative minds and imaginations to become participants in the interesting event "Second life for waste".
6 December 2023The fire that broke out in the 3rd reserve of the "Aghavnavank" branch of the "Dilijan National Park" SNCO has been extinguishedThe fire that broke out in the 3rd reserve of the "Aghavnavank" branch of the "Dilijan National Park" SNCO has been extinguished
ORGANIZATIONS UNDER THE MINISTRY
- "Zvartnoc" aviameteorological center
- "Zangezur" Biosphere Complex" SNCO
- "Dilijan" National Park" SNCO
- "Khosrov Forest" State Reserve" SNCO
- “Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center” SNCO
- “Environmental project implementation unit” SA
- Committee of Forest
- "Sevan" National Park" SNCO
- ”State Museum of Nature of Armenia” SNCO
- "Reserve Park Complex" SNCO