- 6 December 2021 Water exits in the rivers of the Republic On December 5-6, no significant changes were observed in the water exits of the rivers of the Republic.
- 6 December 2021 The presence of neutralizers will be mandatory during the technical inspection of vehicles According to the project developed by the Ministry of Environment, it is proposed to establish control mechanisms for preventing the dismantling of neutralizers (catalysts).
- 3 December 2021 It is proposed to extend the privilege period of the license for the import and alienation of vehicles operating with an electric motor At the special sitting convened on December 3, the RA NA Standing Committee on Economic Affairs discussed in the first reading the draft law "On Making Addendum to the RA Tax Code" authored by the Government.
- 2 December 2021 Wildlife in the context of the conflict, the recent alarms about the damage done to the residents of the communities by the brown bears were discussed At the initiative of the Ministry of Environment, an extended consultation was held on the human-brown bear conflict to discuss the behavior of individual bears and ways to mitigate the threat to residents and their farms.
- 2 December 2021 Work will begin on cleaning the Yerevan Lake next year In accordance with the law "On Targeted Use of Environmental Tax Paid by Companies" by the Ministry of Environment, the environmental program "Cleaning of the shores of Yerevan Lake and the Hrazdan River" developed by the Yerevan Municipality was agreed within the framework of 60.4 million drams.