- 18 May 2022 The discussion of the finalized packages of draft laws related to the environment took place A public hearing was held at the Ministry of Environment to discuss the finalized package of draft laws of the Republic of Armenia "On Amendments to the RA Law "On Specially Protected Natural Territories", “On Amendments to the RA Law”.
- 18 May 2022 May 18-International Museum Day The State Museum of Nature of Armenia invites everyone to celebrate the International Museum Day together on May 18, during which the opening of the personal exhibition of artist Artur Martirosyan will take place at 16: 00 in the museum.
- 18 May 2022 Minister of Environment Hakob Simidyan and Deputy Minister Aram Meimaryan visited the “Penzhamin Gumushchyan” nursery of the Gugark community of Lori region Minister of the Environment Hakob Simidyan and Deputy Minister Aram Meimaryan, at the invitation of the founder of the ecological "My Forest Armenia" NGO Andre Gumushchyan, visited the nursery "Penzhamin Gumushchyan" of the Gugark community of Lori region.
- 18 May 2022 "Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center" SNCO of the MoE is located in Lake Sevan for the purpose of conducting spring research and sampling The results of monitoring the water quality of Lake Sevan will be published as soon as they are ready.
- 17 May 2022 A discussion was held in the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Armenia with the participation of the heads of licensed organizations engaged in the technical inspection of vehicles and representatives of the Ministry of the Environment On May 12, a discussion was held at the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Armenia, which was attended by the heads of licensed organizations engaged in technical inspection of vehicles, representatives of the Ministry of Environment.