- 1 December 2021 The draft law "On Making Amendments to the Law on State Non-Commercial Organizations" initiated by the Government was discussed at the sitting of the NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs At the November 30 sitting of the NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs, the draft law "On Making Amendments to the Law on State Non-Commercial Organizations" initiated by the Government was discussed. It was presented by the Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan.
- 30 November 2021 The filling of reservoirs as of November 30 (2021) The volume of water in the Akhuryan Reservoir has decreased by 11.4 mil. m3 compared to the same day last year, in the Lake Arpi Reservoir has decreased by 10.6 mil. m3 and in the Azat Reservoir has decreased by 0.90 million m3.
- 29 November 2021 A film about the thermal modernization of kindergartens We present to your attention the film about the thermal modernization of kindergartens in the framework of the State Subsidy Program under the "Energy Efficient Modernization of Buildings" program, as a result of cooperation with the apartment buildings and Municipality of Yerevan.
- 29 November 2021 "Tree Instead of Garbage" ecological campaign: tree planting in Nerkin Khndzoresk As part of the "Tree Instead of Garbage" ecological campaign, shrubby vegetation is being planted in adjacent areas. This time a road protection forest layer was established in the adjacent park along the road to the border of Nerkin Khndzoresk of Syunik region.
- 29 November 2021 The Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan met with representatives of "ARMSWISSBANK" CJSC The Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan met with Head of Board of Union of Banks of Armenia, Executive Director of ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Gevorg Machanyan and Deputy Director of the Lending Department of ARMSWISSBANK CJSC, Head of Project Financing Division Ara Makaryan.