- 11 March 2021 Deputy Minister of Environment A. Mazmanyan held an online working consultation with the officers of the scientific and ecotourism divisions of the SNCOs supervising the management and preservation of specially protected areas of nature The following issues apropos of functioning of SNCOs were discussed: Eco-education An agreement has been reached with the SNCOs to conduct regular online educational lessons for children and adolescents of different ages, colloborating with the heads of the relevant subdivisions of the Ministry.
- 9 March 2021 The students of Abovyan Multifunctional State College were hosted at the Ministry of Environment Welcoming the students at the Ministry, Minister Romanos Petrosyan emphasized the importance of the role and participation of young people in eco-education and tackling the environmental bottlenecks facing the country.
- 22 February 2021 Summing up completed grant programs in Syunik region The executive body of “Support Program for Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A) project is the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia.
- 19 February 2021 Deputy Minister of Environment Anna Mazmanyan met with fashion designers Deputy Minister of Environment Anna Mazmanyan had a meeting with the responsible persons of “ Supporting SMEs and Creating Sustainable Ecosystem for Armenian Textile Industry" project initiated by the Fashion & Design Chamber of Armenia NGO.
- 18 February 2021 Gegharkunik, Vayots Dzor and Syunik regions will have a geopark Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan received Deputy Director of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia Lilit Sahakyan, Laboratory Head of Geodynamics and Geological Hazards Ara Avagyan.