Taking into account the difficulties of garbage removal arising in the winter months and, as a result, possible pollution throughout the Republic, on April 30, 2022, at the initiative of the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure of the Republic of Armenia, a clean-up day will be held throughout the republic.
The state of the environment is vital for the development of our country, in particular, from the ecological, social, educational, tourist and economic points of view.
The Ministry of Environment encourages and encourages citizens to be more caring and caring towards the environment, emphasizing its purity.
Let's each of us contribute to the improvement of the ecological situation in Armenia, unite, and clean up our yard, community, and environment together.
We ask representatives of organizations, public organizations, initiative civil groups participating in the clean-up to notify in advance of their participation the responsible persons of specially protected natural areas for planning and more coordinated implementation of the work.
Below we provide the contact details of the responsible persons:
- "Sevan National Park" SNCO, Head of the Department of Economic Services Jivan Simonyan- (0261) 24044
- Head of the Rapid Response Department, Pogos Martirosyan - (0261) 24044
- SNCO "Lake Arpi National Park", Deputy Director Artak Fazradyan - 093 407 090
- Dilijan National Park, Head of the Department of Science, Monitoring and Tourism Robert Alikhanyan – (0268) 24933
- SNCO "Zangezur Biosphere Complex", Director Arman Mkrtchyan - (0285) 20064,
- Head of the Department of Science and Tourism-Biodiversity Monitoring Specialist Harut Agatelyan - (0285) 20064
- State Nature Reserve"Khosrov Forest", Deputy Director, Acting Director Artak Mkhitaryan – (0234) 21352
- GNO "Nature reserve and Park complex", inspector of the rapid response group of the organization's Security department Arman Simonyan-010 688204
- SMN Forest Committee, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee Sergo Atanesyan – 010 651738.